Tuesday, March 8, 2016

3/8

My guardian angel was eating a breakfast sandwich in the beach parking lot.
He wore dark sunglasses.
I sat on the hood of my car with my knees to my chest and stuck my tongue out at him.
After staring into the bright sunrise light for sometime, I pulled away and his red jeep only followed me to the next intersection.

I ended up home.
Shared a cold shower with a half-dead spider cricket that crawled out of the drain,
Listening to Radiohead,
Making audible gasps of shivering discomfort.
I had to use a flannel shirt as a towel because I forgot to reset the drier yesterday.

I was still tipsy, topsy, turvy.
Spread the flannel out on the floor and laid down, spread eagle,
Stared at the ceiling titty's unprecedented halo glow.
My naked ass was perturbed by the tile temperature so I jolted my knees to my chest and kicked my legs in the air to imitate the spider cricket.
More violently thrashed,
Got on my knees.
Shoved my face into my hands and dragged the skin down around my eyes, bugged out eyes,
Groan.
Lonely Boy upbeat dance party while I brushed my teeth and swayed.

Burping hurt,
I thought I gave myself an ulcer.
I ate twenty antacids and salted white rice out of cardboard and Polish black tea.
Told my boss I was coming in late,
I got there and he told me to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment